Management Rights – What Licence do I need?

Management Rights - What Licence is needed?
[caption id="attachment_53" align="alignnone" width=""]Management Rights – What Licence is needed?[/caption]

Resident Letting Agents Licence in Qld

When looking to purchase Management Rights of a unit complex you have a number of decisions to make, and which Licence to get is one of them.

How to get a Resident Letting Agent’s Licence

Resident Letting Agent's Licence Courses
[caption id="attachment_12" align="alignnone" width=""]Resident Letting Agent’s Licence Courses[/caption]

Management Rights Licence Options

When considering Management Rights in Queensland you have 2 options as far as licencing goes.  Most people would believe that the best option is to obtain a Resident Letting Agent Licence, but more and more Resident Managers are opting for a Full Real Estate Licence, lets see why.