Complete Property Training offers a Fast Tracked 5 day course to obtain a Real Estate Licence QLD.
There are 19 required units of competency that nee to be studied before you can apply for your Real Estate Licence in QLD. Units required are:
- BSBSBM406A Manage finances or BSBSMB406A Manage small business finances
- CPPDSM4003A Appraise property
- CPPDSM4005A Establish and build client-agency relationships
- CPPDSM4006A Establish and manage agency trust accounts
- CPPDSM4007A Identify legal and ethical requirements of property management to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4008A Identify legal and ethical requirements of property sales to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4009B Interpret legislation to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4010A Lease property
- CPPDSM4011A List property for lease
- CPPDSM4012A List property for sale
- CPPDSM4013A Market property for lease
- CPPDSM4014A Market property for sale
- CPPDSM4015B Minimise agency and consumer risk
- CPPDSM4016A Monitor and manage lease or tenancy agreement
- CPPDSM4018A Prepare and present property reports
- CPPDSM4019A Prepare for auction and complete sale
- CPPDSM4022A Sell and finalise the sale of property by private treaty
- CPPDSM4046A Manage tenancy disputes
- CPPDSM4080A Work in the real estate industry.
Complete Property Training is one of the Leading suppliers of Real Estate Training courses in QLD, Offering :
- Sales and Property Managers Certificates – http://www.completepropertytraining.com.au/property-management-course
- The Full Real Estate Licence – http://www.completepropertytraining.com.au/real-estate-agent-course
- Auctioneers Licence – http://www.completepropertytraining.com.au/auctioneer-licence-course
- Resident Letting Agents Licence – http://www.completepropertytraining.com.au/onsite-managers-course
For more information click on each link above.
Courses are offered in all major centres in QLD on a regular basis.
For more information on courses, locations and dates contact Complete Property Training on www.completepropertytraining.com.au or our Head Office 1300 281 289.